REGISTERED DAY NURSE, OLD PREBENDAL HOUSE
(Temporarily operating at Freeland House Care Home)
Mariposa Care Group has an exciting opportunity available for a Nurse to join their team based in Shipton-under-Wychwood. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return we will offer you a competitive salary of £20.10 ph.
We’re Old Prebendal House, a residential and nursing care service and we provide a range of care and support services for residents. Everyone who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Our main priority for the Nurse role is to find people with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that match our own!
What will you be doing as our Nurse?
Duties of a Nurse are varied, and no two days will be the same. All our residents are individuals and they deserve to be treated as such. However, as a general guide, duties will include:
– Supervise, motivate and lead all care staff / Clinical Support Assistants
– Actively assist in all aspects of each resident’s care.
– Practice confident clinical judgements
– Establish individual care for each resident by the thorough assessment of needs and planning of care
– Enable the participation of the resident and relative or their representative to ensure care is personalised and evaluated on a regular basis
– Ensure the care team maintain accurate records of resident care
– Liaising with the wider multi-disciplinary teams who also play an integral part in ensuring a high standard of care to our residents is an important responsibility for this role
What we are looking for in our Nurse:
– Qualified Registered Nurse with a valid PIN
– Knowledge of national standards and the NMC code of practice
– A background in person-centred care planning
– The delivery of a high standard of care in a nursing home setting would be advantageous
We are always happy to work with you to develop you further to excel in your role too, and that’s why we have brilliant training and development opportunities for our team of wonderful Nurses.
We value kindness and respect above all and feel these are an integral part of what drives you to work with those that require our care.
Above all we want someone that shares in our values, these being:
– Generous – with our time for team members and for the individuals we care for. Ensuring we are a responsible, effective and caring team
– Responsible – we all take ownership and pride in everything we do to ensure we provide outstanding care, that’s well-led, safe and effective
– Sustainable – we look ahead to the future with our ideas, technology, investment in our homes and ensuring business performance.
We’ll look after our Nurse by offering:
– A great working environment and team to be part of with training and development opportunities to progress if you want to
– Golden Hello bonus of £1000 on completion of successful probationary period
– Enhanced overtime rate of £2 per hour above contracted hours
– Pension scheme
– Private health care scheme
– Refer a friend scheme
– Long service award scheme
– Member of the Care Workers Charity
Please note that a DBS check will be required for this role.
To apply, please contact: the Director of Care either by –
Tel: 01993 831888