Role summary: We believe every young person in the UK should be supported to develop and fulfil their relationship ambitions for life. The pandemic has highlighted the immense inequalities of our relationship experiences . Fastn was set up to confront relationship injustice.
We are searching for an Education Programme Development Co-ordinator ready, willing and able to take on an exciting challenge. You will hit the ground running and be accountable for:
• Creating and sustaining strong relationships and networks with a wide range of partners, actively influencing, and achieving tangible gains that support young people develop and work towards relationship ambitions for life
• Influencing front-line educational organisations to embed a commitment to meaningful relationships learning and relationship ambition for life throughout their work
• Creating, developing and securing uptake of tools and knowledge for educators to support young people to shape and fulfil their relationship ambitions for life
• Communicating evidence to influence key stakeholders so that support for healthy and dependable relationships learning throughout the education system prioritised and actioned
• Systematically monitoring and evaluating work of Fastn, our network and funded partners to improve sustainability, relevance and efficiency of work
We welcome applications from Black, Asian, minority ethnic, LGBTQ+, young candidates and those who may need to work flexibly.
The role is offered as an 80% FTE (30 hours of a 37.5 hour week), with the possibility of additional flexibility for a suitable candidate. Working hours are flexible; some travel and calls will be required outside standard working hours when conditions permit. Fastn operates an annualised TOIL system.
Although this is a short-term role in the first instance, there will be opportunities to take on a new role or similar activity if strong performance and behaviour in keeping with Fastn’s values are evident.
Job location (usual place of work): Home based / remote
Pay rate: £25,000 – £30,000 per year FTE for 6 months at 80% hours
Job title: Education Programme Development Co-ordinator
Applications close on date: Interviews will be arranged on an ongoing basis upon receipt of applications assessed to fully meet the person specification.
Hours are: Part time
Contract is: Temporary
To apply, please contact: Please submit a comprehensive CV and personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org providing clear evidence and examples of how you meet each element of the person specification (available at the link below). If you prefer, you can submit an anonymised application via this link: https://www.charityjob.co.uk/jobs/fastn/education-programme-development-co-ordinator/744857?tsId=6
Interviews will be arranged on an ongoing basis upon receipt of applications assessed to fully meet the person specification.
Any offer will be subject to receipt of satisfactory professional references.