Grants of between £20,000 and £30,000 are available to small, local charities that support vulnerable and disadvantaged people in the UK.
Global’s Make Some Noise provides funding for projects that make a difference in people’s lives by providing:
- Providing safety and shelter
- Supporting physical and/or mental health
- Developing life skills
- Reducing isolation or improving inclusion
This year the charity is encouraging applications for initiatives that
- Are addressing digital inclusion or providing technology-based solutions
- Projects addressing diversity and equality and projects supporting minoritised communities
- Projects supporting mental health and wellbeing
- Projects working to address poverty and deprivation
The grants can be used for costs such as staff salaries, equipment, technology, refurbishment costs, running costs/overheads, and programme, service or project delivery costs.
Expressions of interest can be made from the 17th May 2021.