A new community profile is now available for Charlbury, West Oxfordshire (also below) with a range of population and health and wellbeing statistics including:
- Population by age
- Deprivation and children in poverty
- Public Health indicators
- Physical activity and child obesity
- Unpaid care and care homes
- GP practice data for selected health conditions (diabetes, dementia and depression)
- House prices and commuting
Note that, at the moment, some sections of the profile still rely on data from the Census 2011 survey and there is a time lag to much of the data, which means we are not yet able to include information on how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the health and wellbeing of the community.
This and other profiles can be found on the places page of Oxfordshire Insight.
With thanks to Insight Analyst, Alick Bird, for his work on this profile.
Please do forward on to anyone you think may find this useful and if you would like to request a profile or data extract for a community in Oxfordshire please let us know.