This free session looks at how you can develop a meaningful relationship with a company and benefit from their skills, expertise, and experience through Corporate Volunteering.
Corporate Volunteering or Employer-Supported Volunteering (ESV) gives employees the opportunity to volunteer during working hours. Many employers have introduced different types of volunteering programmes for employees to support community organisations and charities with their time and skills.
Team Oxford work with companies to look beyond the corporate team building day and support businesses to connect with volunteering opportunities for maximum impact in their communities.
In this session we will explore the opportunities of working or partnering with a company that best aligns with your organisation’s values.
We will look at:
- What Corporate Volunteering is
- The benefits to charity of Corporate Volunteering to charities
- How to develop flexible programmes
- Introduction to Team Oxford
- How to develop a two-way relationship setting and managing expectations
- Highlight some case studies of successful Corporate Volunteering programmes.
- How your voluntary organisation can gain specialised and skilled help from corporate volunteers.
Who should attend
This is an introductory session for managers from local charities looking to work with commercial organisations.
This training will be delivered in partnership by Team Oxford’s Project Coordinator Hannah Mackie and OCVA’s Volunteer Coordinator Tariq Khandoker.
Monday 19th July 2021
Starts 1:00 pm and will end by 2:30 pm
It will be held online using Zoom
Have any questions? Drop an email to email@example.com
This session is being hosted by Team Oxford and Aspire, OCVA will be delivering some content as guest presenters.