Role summary: We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, and forward-thinking health care professional to lead on Clinical Governance and Quality across Helen & Douglas House!
Job location (usual place of work): Helen & Douglas House, 14a Magdalen Road, Oxford, Oxon, OX4 1 RW
Pay rate: £48,500 – £63,000 per annum, with an anticipated recruitment range of £48,500 – £52,000 per annum.
Pay is pro rata?: No
Job title: Clinical Quality and Compliance Lead
Applications close on date: Midnight on 10th August 2021
Hours are: Full time
Contract is: Permanent
Job description: You will be a pivotal member of the Clinical Leadership Team and will have the opportunity to influence and network within the national Children’s Hospice Sector.
This is a Full Time (37.5 hours) Permanent role, and in return for your work we can offer you a competitive salary of £48,500 – £63,000 per annum, with an anticipated recruitment range of £48,500 – £52,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will:
– Have experience of working within health care.
– Have experience of negotiation and professional relationship-building.
– Have knowledge and experience of local commissioning and funding processes.
– Have experience of preparing an organisation for inspections and ensuring compliance with regulations.
– Have experience of working with clinical data-bases.
– Be a skilled communicator with the ability to adapt to a wide range of people and situations.
– Knowledge of the principles of safeguarding and how to respond to concerns raised.
Helen & Douglas House offers the following benefits:
– Attractive working environment.
– 27 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years and 29 days after 5 years).
– We are a direction agency for the NHS Pension Scheme. Membership to the NHS pension scheme is available to employees who have contributed to the NHS pension scheme in the previous 12 months.
– Eyecare voucher scheme.
– Cycle scheme.
– Occupational sick pay and maternity pay.
– A flexible working environment.
– Subsidised staff dining facilities.
– Investment in your CPD.
– Imbedded staff support.
About Helen & Douglas House:
Helen & Douglas House, based in Oxford, is the world’s first children’s hospice. We care for terminally ill babies, children, and their families at our hospice and at home. It is a special place that feels like home, where families can make the most of their time together and create happy memories during their children’s short lives. As a charity, we rely almost entirely on voluntary donations to support our work.
To apply, please contact: If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the HR Team on 01865 794749 for an informal chat about the role.
To apply, please follow the link; https://recruitment.helenanddouglas.org.uk/job/179859