All Charities and Community Groups that provide services within one of Sovereign Housing’s areas of operation (Berkshire, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Wiltshire, Bath, Bristol, The Isle of Wight) should join this free, online Community Forum to find out everything you need to know about the process for applying for and receiving Sovereign Grants via the Good Exchange.
Tuesday 3rd August 11:00 am.
- Sovereign Housing Introduction and Welcome
- Introduction to The Good Exchange
- Sovereign Grants – Eligibility and expectations
- Applications on The Good Exchange – what does Sovereign look for?
- Top Tips for using the Good Exchange to fundraise
- Hear from representative of Sovereign Funded Projects:
- Newbury Soup Kitchen
- Aspire Oxford