Focus of fund/fund aims: Grants of £500 for small charities and voluntary groups with projects that support people and communities
Application deadline: 31 October 2021
Localgiving, in partnership with the People’s Postcode Lottery, is offering Magic Little Grants of £500 to small charities and voluntary groups for projects that support people and communities. Grants can be used for projects in any of the following themes:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
The application process is short and simple, taking 10 minutes to complete. Each organisation may only apply once in 2021.
Registered charities, Community Interest Companies, Charitable Incorporated Organisations, social enterprises and other not-for-profit community organisations can apply. Charitable organisations that are schools or connected to schools may also apply. You must have an annual income of less than £250,000.
Further information: https://localgiving.org/magic-little-grants