One new and two updated community health and wellbeing profiles are now available on the places page of Oxfordshire Insight.
These report a range of population and health and wellbeing statistics including:
- Population by age
- Deprivation and children in poverty
- Public Health indicators
- Physical activity and child obesity
- Unpaid care and care homes
- GP practice data for selected health conditions (diabetes, dementia and depression)
- House prices and commuting
Note that some sections of the profiles still rely on data from the Census 2011 survey and there is a time lag to much of the data, which means we are not yet able to include information on how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the health and wellbeing at a community level. Our next major update to these profiles will be after the release of the 2021 Census results, expected from March 2022 onwards.
With thanks to Insight Analysts, Carlos Barrero and Houdesh Luchmun, for their work on these profiles.