Old Prebendal House in Shipton under Wychwood has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Care Practitioner (Days and Nights) to join their team. You will join us on a full-time permanent basis on a competitive pay rate of £12.50 per hour plus other benefits.
Old Prebendal House is a beautiful residential and nursing care home provider and we offer a range of care and support services for residents. We also have the Old Prebendal Court hosting 20 independent leasehold retirement homes.
Our main priority for this job role is to find someone with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that match our own – could this be you?
Our Senior Care Practitioner posts are varied, and no two days will be the same. All our care home residents are individuals, and they deserve to be treated as such.
What will you be doing as our Senior Care Practitioner?
– Report to the Director of Care, supporting the Nurse in Charge on shift
– Managing the day-to-day running of the care team, including management of the night team rota
– Lead on audits and action plans, including oversight of support to the Court homes
– Ensuring the delivery of the highest level of care and support to residents and their families or friends
– Promoting a person-centred care philosophy across the service, whilst interacting with residents
– Making sure residents’ health care needs are being met at all times with comprehensive, individual and detailed care plans, ensuring that care staff understand and follow those plans
What we are looking for in our Senior Care Practitioner:
We’re seeking to recruit a self-motivated Senior Care Practitioner (Nights) who has the required experience, along with the appropriate Level 3 Adult Health and Social Care qualifications, or working towards them, but also the right values and behaviours to work in our nursing care service – could this be you?
Above all we want someone that shares in our values, these being:
– Generous – with our time for team members and for the individuals we care for. Ensuring we are a responsible, effective and caring team
– Responsible – we all take ownership and pride in everything we do to ensure we provide outstanding care, that’s well-led, safe and effective
– Sustainable – we look ahead to the future with our ideas, technology, investment in our homes and ensuring business performance
We’ll look after our Senior Care Practitioner by offering:
– A great working environment and team to be part of with training and development opportunities to progress if you want to
– Enhanced overtime rate of £4 per hour above contracted hours
– Refer a friend scheme – you can earn £1,000 for every successful referral!
– Long service award scheme
– Private health care scheme
– Pension scheme
– Member of the Care Workers Charity
– Free DBS check
Please note a DBS check will be required for this role. You must also be up to date with COVID 19 vaccinations unless you are under 18 years of age or clinically exempt.
Full advert: OPH Senior Care Practitioner Advert
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Senior Care Practitioner, please contact: Stephen Griffin on 01993 831888 Ext: 246 or email your CV/application to: firstname.lastname@example.org