Oxfordshire Mind are offering FREE Mental Health Aware Half Day Courses for frontline professionals and volunteers in Oxfordshire there are still places available on the 4th October and 6th December.
The course is delivered online by Zoom and at the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define mental health and some mental health issues
- Understand factors that affect mental health
- Identify the stigma and discrimination surrounding mental health
- Feel more confident about starting a mental health conversation
- Understand how to look after your own mental health
Sign up links can be found in the table below and a flyer is attached for more information.
|4th October 2021 (all frontline professionals and volunteers)||9.30-13:30||October Booking Form|
|6th December 2021 (all frontline professionals and volunteers)||09:30 – 13:30||December Booking Form|