DAY CARE ASSISTANT (£1000 JOINING BONUS PLUS ASSISTANCE WITH TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE HOME)
Old Prebendal House has an exciting opportunity available for a Day Care Assistant to join their team based in our wonderful care home at Shipton under Wychwood. You will join us on a full-time permanent basis on a pay rate of £10.19 per hour plus other benefits.
We are a residential and nursing care home provider and we offer a range of care and support services for residents. Everyone who works at our care homes understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Our main priority for this job role is to find someone with the right values, behaviours and attitudes – could this be you?
Our Care Assistant posts are varied, and no two days will be the same. All our care home residents are individuals, and they deserve to be treated as such.
What will you be doing as our Care Assistant?
– Support with a range of personal care needs
– Maintain the resident’s dignity and respect at all times
– Assist in activities that support their health and wellbeing such as arts and crafts, musical evenings, gardening, shopping trips and social occasions
What we are looking for in our Care Assistant:
Ideally, we are looking for someone to have care experience, but we know people from other walks of life can become the very best carers. If you don’t have the necessary experience, we would be happy to work with you to develop you further to become an excellent carer.
Above all we want someone that shares in our values, these being:
– Generous – with our time for team members and for the individuals we care for. Ensuring we are a responsible, effective and caring team
– Responsible – we all take ownership and pride in everything we do to ensure we provide outstanding care, that’s well-led, safe and effective
– Sustainable – we look ahead to the future with our ideas, technology, investment in our homes and ensuring business performance
We’ll look after our Care Assistant by offering:
– A great working environment and team to be part of with training and development opportunities to progress if you want to
– Golden Hello bonus of £1000 on completion of successful probationary period
– Enhanced overtime rate of £4 per hour above contracted hours
– Refer a friend scheme – you can earn £1,000 for every successful referral!
– Long service award scheme
– Private health care scheme
– Pension scheme
– Member of the Care Workers Charity
– Free DBS check
Please note a DBS check will be required for this role. You must also be up to date with COVID 19 vaccinations unless you are under 18 years of age or clinically exempt.
Full details: OPH Day Care Assistant Advert
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Care Assistant, please contact Stephen Griffin on 01993 831888 Ext: 246 or email your CV/application to firstname.lastname@example.org.