2nd Thursday of every month.
Next meeting from 1.00 – 2.30 p.m on Thursday 14 October 2021
To get an MS Teams invite and go on our mailing list please select here: Sign up for Volunteer Coordinators Group
Please note that we are updating our records and using a new mailing system and therefore you will need to select the link above and register even if you have previously signed up using Google Forms. The sign up process is very quick an should take no more than 30 seconds.
Further Information about the forum
OCVA’s Volunteer Co-ordinators Forum (OVCF) is open to any voluntary and community sector organisation. It is an informal group which allows Volunteer Managers and Coordinators, whether paid or unpaid, from large and mid-sized organisations to come together to share experiences and skills, whilst also offering some on-going learning opportunities.
Recruiting & retaining volunteers: This session will focus on helping groups to find out how OCVA can support you to recruit volunteers and how to use oxonvolunteers more effectively.
- Updates from last month
- Recruiting & retaining volunteers through oxonvolunteers and OCVA
- How to design blended Volunteering programmes and why?
- Updates on COVID-19
- Planning for Christmas Volunteering
- Updates from Team Oxford and Employee / Corporate Volunteering
- What is happening in your area – an opportunity to network and share information about your projects and recruitment drives.
For further information please contact
Email email@example.com or call 07812 487894
OCVA, The Old Courthouse, Floyds Row, Oxford, OX1 1SS