Role summary: To assist running football sessions for young people.
Job location (usual place of work): Banbury
Pay rate: £10.52 per hour
Pay is pro rata?: No
Job title: Youth Football Assistant (2 hours per week)
Applications close on date:
Hours are: Part time
Contract is: Fixed term
Job description: Duties include:
– Establish contact and build sustainable working relationships with young people to encourage and motivate their participation in the youth club.
– Assist with delivery of agreed programmes with young people
– Assist in the development of specific programmes of youth work aimed at promoting and ensuring the personal and social educational needs of young people are identified and met.
– Assist in marketing the club as required by the Youth Football Leader
– Assist in the recruitment, day-to-day management and development of project staff and volunteers as appropriate. This will include ensuring that the project team receives regular supervision sessions.
– Assist in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other relevant agencies involved in the provision of services to support young people.
– Assist in liaising with community groups and external organisations when required to raise awareness of Youth Work provision within the local areas of Banbury.
– Assist the Youth Football Leader in their responsibility for the health and safety of young people and employees, for the safeguarding of premises, furnishings and equipment, and also for the collection and recording of monies received in accordance with guidelines and instructions where appropriate.
– Attend supervision meetings and annual appraisals and to contribute to staff meetings and training courses as required
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check
To apply, please contact: To apply, please contact: To apply, please contact: To apply, please contact: Assia Bibi – email@example.com – 07760 308093 – To complete an application form please click here: