Role summary: We are looking for a creative, supporter focused and target driven Community and Events Product Development Manager!
Job location (usual place of work): Helen & Douglas House, 14a Magdalen Road, Oxford, Oxon, OX4 1 RW
Pay rate: £33,454 – £42,863 per annum
Pay is pro rata?: No
Job title: Community & Events Product Development Manager
Applications close on date: Midnight on 28th November 2021
Hours are: Full time
Contract is: Permanent
Job description: You will be joining at an exceptionally exciting time for the fundraising team, having just invested in a full community and events review we now need someone to deliver the new strategy. We have an ambitious goal of growing our income in community and events and we will be focusing on delivering- two flagship events a year alongside Facebook challenges, fundraising products, virtual events and third party events such as the Oxford Half and London Marathon.
This role not only delivers outstanding events, with incredible supporter journeys it also has the exciting task of product development. If we want to introduce a new fundraising product you will be responsible for all aspects of product development – from idea generation to end-to-end evaluation.
This role offers the right candidate a great opportunity to make a real impact in an extraordinary children’s hospice charity based in Oxford. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in community and/or events fundraising and a successful track record in growing income in these areas. Solid leadership and management skills are also essential.
The role is Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week), and in return for your work we can offer you £33,454 – £42,863 per annum.
Essential skills for the role:
– Experience in managing and delivering a varied event portfolio, including face-to-face, virtual and hybrid events.
– Experience in developing and delivering business and operational plans.
– Experience in developing and delivering complex income and expenditure budgets.
– Experience of managing cross team projects and delivering exceptional results.
– Experience in end-to-end evaluation and making decisions based on insight and key findings.
– Good working knowledge of key digital marketing techniques, especially social media, email marketing and content marketing.
– Good understanding of product development, with a curious and creative flare.
– Confident to work across multiple events and products throughout the year.
– Ability to proactively plan and manage a varied and busy workload involving travel and some out of hours working.
This role is Hybrid, with an average 1-2 days per week working in the office and the remaining working from home.
We do extraordinary work here at Helen & Douglas House. If you would love to be part of that and can share that passion with others then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please contact: For further details please see the job description on our website and if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call the Human Resources team on 01865 794749
Closing date for applications is Midnight on 28th November 2021. Interviews will be held on Monday 6th December 2021 in Oxford.
Link to Apply – https://recruitment.helenanddouglas.org.uk/job/215896