Grants are available to fund local activities that improve the quality of life of Paradigm residents and the communities we work in across Bucks, Herts, Beds, Milton Keynes and Cherwell (Oxfordshire). Further details about our priorities are included on our website. Grants programme – Paradigm Housing
There are two types of funding available:
- Projects that are community-led or are responding to an emerging community need
- Up to £1,000 per project
- Applications accepted throughout the year.
- Grant decisions are made within four weeks.
- Larger community projects
- Projects between £1,000 and £12,000
The next available deadline for the Community Fund applications is 5th January 2022. Seed Funding applications can be submitted throughout the year.
We may also be able to fund a few projects per year for a larger amount. If your initiative requires larger funding, please contact the Grant Manager to discuss before submitting your application.
Please don’t hesitate to get in contact if you would like to discuss your proposal before making an application, or if you need help completing the form or providing the supporting documents.