What does our Resilience Fund offer to voluntary sector organisations?
Eligible organisations will be able to apply for up to £30,000 over two years. The funding will run alongside a learning and evaluation programme, focused on highlighting best practice and supporting peer learning. Where there is an alignment of skills and needs, successful applicants will be able to access pro bono support, mentoring and additional resources from the Berkeley Foundation and the wider Berkeley Group.
Who is eligible to apply for funding?
To apply to the Resilience Fund, organisations must:
- be registered charities or CICs with an annual income between £100,000 – £1.5m;
- cover and deliver in at least one of the following geographical areas – Greater London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Warwickshire and the City of Birmingham.
- enable young people, aged 16 – 25, to overcome barriers to work and kick-start their careers;
- have at least one year of published accounts;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to long-term sustainable development;
- not have had support from Berkeley Foundation’s Capacity Building Fund in the past
Full details: Grants | Berkeley Foundation
Please apply by 6 February 2022, for a decision in March 2022