Role summary: Business Administrator at Flo’s community hub. We are looking for someone who thrives in busy environments and will help us to create a truly welcoming hub. You should be highly organised, efficient and have a high level of attention to detail- as well as a love for community work. We are looking for an energetic person to join our lively community, but also someone whttps://www.flosoxford.org.uk/work-with-us/ho is happy to undertake some routine/repetitive tasks to keep our centre’s administration top notch.
25-35 hrs per week, £19,760 – £20, 748 pro-rata starting from February 2022.
We encourage anyone interested in this opportunity to apply or get in touch to find out more. Visit:
Job location (usual place of work): Flo’s The Place in the Park, Rymers Lane, OX4 3JZ
Pay rate: £19,760 – £20, 748
Pay is pro rata?: Yes
Job title: Business Administrator
Applications close on date: 17th January 2022
Hours are: Part time
Contract is: Permanent
Job description: Job Purpose: The Administrator will support the work of the Management team to develop, establish and maintain administrative and financial systems and keep these systems up to date. They will be contributing to the essential task of keeping our centre open and supporting the
Finance/booking (approx 7 – 15 hours per week)
● Process and record all supplier invoices
● Issue invoices for nursery fees, room hire, and other income as required
● Enter and reconcile income received
● Enter and reconcile expenditure
● Maintain hard copy and electronic financial documents for all income and spend
●Produce weekly payments lists for payment by the Finance or Operations manager
● Respond to enquiries from suppliers or customers
● Assist with cash banking
All bookkeeping is done using Xero.
General Administration (15 – 20 hours per week)
● Manage the room booking system and liaison with caretakers and cafe re out of hours
● Support the operations manager with setting up and maintaining files and records for the
management of the building, health and safety
To apply, please contact: How to apply: To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Makena Lohr on email@example.com by midday on the 17th January 2022.