Role summary: Are you a proactive, passionate and detail orientated healthcare Administrator looking for their next opportunity? Then this might be the role for you!
Job location (usual place of work): Helen & Douglas House, 14a Magdalen Road, Oxford, Oxon, OX4 1RW
Pay rate: £29,795 – £35,000 per annum
Pay is pro rata?: No
Job title: Senior Clinical Administrator
Applications close on date: Midnight on 23rd January 2022
Hours are: Full time
Contract is: Permanent
Job description: We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Clinical Administrator to join Helen & Douglas House to facilitate the effective functioning and compliance of our clinical services. You will develop systems, collate, and present data, and deliver high quality administrative support to the Clinical and Medical Directorates.
We are ideally looking for candidates with experience of working in a healthcare setting. The role requires you to work alongside clinicians, children and families, very much part of the team.
Duties of the role will include:
– Lead the small Clinical Administration Team.
– Collate and present data relating to clinical activity.
– Set up and maintenance of care records (both paper and electronic) ensuring that data protection regulations are adhered to.
– Arrange meetings, prepare agendas, take minutes, and follow up any actions.
– Provide administrative help to the doctors’ team in terms of preparing rotas, arranging educational events/meetings and any other support that is required.
– Support the Senior Clinical Team in organisation of documents and processes related to compliance, including CQC.
– Process discharge summaries, symptom management plans and other correspondence, ensuring they are sent in a timely manner and all documentation is filed accurately.
– Maintain an index of clinical policies, guidelines and frameworks and bring forward for review as appropriate, amending/formatting prior to sign off.
We do extraordinary work here at Helen & Douglas House. If you would love to be part of that then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please contact: For further details please see the Job Description on our website and if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Human Resources team on 01865 794749.
The closing date for applications is Midnight on 23rd January 2022 and interviews will take place on 2nd February 2022.
Staff working for Helen & Douglas House are required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Helen & Douglas House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value the benefits of a diverse workforce. We positively encourage applications from all areas of the community.