Role summary: Joining a team of paid and volunteer advice session supervisors you will be overseeing advice delivery for our c100 clients per week through our email, Adviceline and face to face service.
Job location (usual place of work): Oxford and Remote
Pay rate: 25,500
Pay is pro rata?: Yes
Job title: Advice Session Supervisor
Applications close on date: Ongoing
Hours are: Part time
Contract is: Fixed term
Job description: Context of role:
This is an exciting opportunity to support the improvement and expansion of advice delivery with Citizens Advice Oxford’s busy office. Joining a team of paid and volunteer advice session supervisors you will be overseeing advice delivery for our c100 clients per week through our email, Adviceline and face to face service.
The post holder will offer support to paid and volunteer advisers to ensure clients are given prompt high quality advice and advisors receive guidance, support and ‘on the task’ development needed to maintain delivery standards.
The role will involve supporting a team of advisers (volunteers and paid staff) was well as giving advice to clients. Ideally, the successful candidate will provide both consultative support as well as some case checking and quality checks to ensure that quality is maintained and to develop, support and encourage the team.
• Provide appropriate level of support and supervision to individual workers depending on their level of competence.
• Ensure remedial and developmental issues are identified and acted on to develop individuals, improve the quality of service and ensure clients do not suffer detriment due to poor or inadequate advice.
• Manage the practicalities of the advice session and ensure adequate staffing and resources.
• Contribute to ensuring work queue, task lists, routine phone and email enquiries are completed
• Keep technical and research and campaigns knowledge up to date and ensure that these are promoted and integrated in a way relevant to the role.
• Contribute to new quality of advice monitoring procedures
• Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are followed during the advice sessions
• Carry out and record routine case checking
To apply, please contact: For job pack and application : firstname.lastname@example.org