Role summary: Oxford Against Cutting (OAC) tackles female genital mutilation (FGM), honour-based abuse (HBA) and body image of girls and women living in the Thames Valley. Our charity primarily focuses on education and awareness-raising to protect girls at risk and support survivors. We ensure people from FGM- and HBA- affected communities and young people are at the forefront of our work.
We are currently seeking an Office Manager to provide professional and efficient administrative support, ensuring effective running of the charity “office” and daily business.
Job location (usual place of work): Oxfordshire and home-based
Pay rate: £15 per hour
Pay is pro rata?: Yes
Job title: Office Manager and Schools Coordinator
Applications close on date: 5 pm on 16th September 2022
Hours are: Part time
Contract is: Fixed term
– To be responsible for the smooth running of the charity “office”, dealing with enquiries by telephone, email and post, and maintaining filing systems (both electronic and hard copy).
– To liaise with schools and facilitators to arrange bookings of OAC’s training and workshops.
– To liaise with staff, Trustees, consultants and external organisations to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes.
– To undertake word processing, electronic communication, telephone communication, filing, printing and photocopying work as required by the charity team, book meeting rooms and coordinate events accordingly.
– To process invoices and maintain records.
– To assist with keeping contact databases and records up to date.
– To draft, type and dispatch charity office correspondence as requested.
– To support the CEO, Project Manager and Chairperson where appropriate.
– To attend regular meetings as required.
To apply, please contact: Kate Agha, CEO at