Role summary: We are looking for a detail-oriented Administration Lead for our growing team. You will work within the CSH team to facilitate administration across the team in a flexible, proactive manner. https://sustainablehealthcare.org.uk/
The appointment is for a permanent position, starting as soon as possible.
Able to travel to meetings in London, Oxford and nationally when necessary.
The application deadline is midnight 14th August 2022.
Interviews will take place week commencing 15th August 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job location (usual place of work): Remote/Oxford
Pay rate: 29,000 p.a
Job title: Administration Lead, Centre for Sustainable Healthcare, Oxford
Applications close on date: 14th August 2022
Hours are: Full time
Contract is: Permanent
Job description: Responsibilities
Ensuring the smooth running of the team including:
• Setting up regular team meetings
• Keeping track of staff holidays, sick leave and other
• Helping with recruitment admin including filing applications, sending replies and responding to queries
• Writing admin and HR documents
• Helping with HR including induction
• Dealing with external suppliers
• Organising office days once a month
• Preparing agendas, writing minutes for quarterly board of trustee meetings
• Providing additional administration tasks for the CSH team as required
• Finance, working with CSH Finance Director:
o Preparing, sending, chasing invoices
o Paying expenses, salaries, PAYE, looking after pension scheme
o Preparing the monthly budget report
• Provide CSH staff with IT support, including the setting up of email addresses, email distribution lists, setting up Microsoft 365 accounts and liaise with our external IT support
• Provide support for CSH events using Eventbrite, Zoom and other tools
• Working with the Director and the Programme Leads to ensure administrative processes are smooth across the organisation
To apply, please contact: Please email a completed application form to Rachel Stancliffe at email@example.com. Your application should detail how you fit the Person Specification. Your application will be assessed solely by how well you fit these requirements and to what extent you demonstrate your experience and/or knowledge of the tasks you will be required to complete.
Applications should be made by midnight on Sunday 14th August 2022. Applicants will be shortlisted and notified of interviews week commencing 15th August.