A SUMMARY OF OUR GRANT MAKING
- We offer grants only to registered charities with a total annual expenditure of less than £40,000.
- We will not fund work that does not focus specifically on one of our priority groups.
- We only fund running costs.
- Grants are normally for a maximum of £3,000 per year and we will fund for up to three years.
- Most of our grants are for more than one year because we like to fund ongoing needs.
- Applicants that reflect our grant making policy have the best chance of success.
We will only fund work that focuses on one of our priority groups:
- Elderly people
- Children and young people aged 5 – 25
- People with physical impairments, learning difficulties or mental health challenges
- Social welfare – people trying to overcome life-limiting problems of a social, rather than medical, origin (such as addiction, relationship difficulties, abuse, offending)
- Education and learning (with a particular interest in people who are educationally disadvantaged, whether adults or children)
We only make grants for ongoing core funding. We define core funding as the costs associated with regular activities or services that have been ongoing for at least a year. We can not fund new projects, extra services or additional delivery costs. This includes creating a paid post for work that is currently undertaken on a voluntary basis or rent for premises that are currently cost free.
Full details: https://yappcharitabletrust.org.uk/