An exciting new funding opportunity for small charities and social enterprises across the UK – The Fore’s Autumn 2023 National Funding Round.
The registration period opens from 12pm (midday) on the 12th of July, to 12pm (midday) on the 19th of July.
The programme is offering unrestricted grants of up to £30,000 in Autumn 2023 to help small charities and social enterprises develop, grow or become more sustainable.
Successful applicants will receive:
- A grant of up to £30,000 of unrestricted funding spread over 1 to 3 years.
- Access to free, highly skilled support provided by experienced professionals.
- Access to our programme of skills training workshops, covering areas such as fundraising, communications, finance, strategy and more.
- A fully funded place on an impact measurement course.
Who is eligible to apply?
All UK registered charities, CIOs, CICs and CBSs with an annual income of under £500,000 are welcome to apply. Please also take our eligibility quiz here.
Our grants are intended to create a step change for your organisation. What do you need to get to the next stage of your development? Our grant might help your organisation to grow, increase your staff capacity, serve a new beneficiary group, become more sustainable or make your systems more efficient – we don’t mind, we just want you to be able to be better at what you do.
How do we apply?
- Watch our webinar here to understand how you can make the best possible application for funding.
- You will need to register your interest. Registration will be open for one week from 12pm (midday) on the 12th of July to 12pm (midday) on the 19th of July. During this time, please register your interest on our Applying for Funding webpage (this will take 2 to 3 minutes).
- On the 20th of July, all who have registered for the funding round will receive an email confirming whether or not they have been allocated a place on the funding round. If you have been allocated a place on the funding round, this email will invite you to submit a full application and provide details of how to apply. If we receive more registrations than the number of places available on the funding round, then places will be allocated randomly.
- Once you have received the confirmation email, please ensure that you write and submit your application before the application deadline on Monday 11th September 2023, 5pm.
- Submit your application through the link provided in your confirmation email.
If you have any questions, we are happy to help – please email us at email@example.com