This is an exciting opportunity to join Modern Art Oxford in a varied and challenging role. We are looking for an Admin – HR Assistant to support the Operations Team. This role will provide a professional and first-class administrative service to the organisation, including all HR administration for the employee life cycle.
Job location (usual place of work): Modern Art Oxford 30 Pembroke Street, Oxford
Pay Rate: £23,608
Applications close: 13/12/2023 at 11.59pm
Hours: Full time
Contract is: Permanent
• Complete all administration and coordination for recruitment via the HR system (Breathe HR), including advertising, organising interviews, interview questions, shortlisting, right to work checks, reference checks and issuing contracts.
• Assist Deputy Director with all HR administration and communication for the team e.g. amendments to contracts, maternity leave, salary increases, wellbeing initiatives.
• Coordination of the induction, probation and exit process for all staff in liaison with the Operations team and line managers.
• Manage and update the Gallery’s HR system, E-Learning Portal and Wellbeing Portal on a regular basis.
• Assist the commercial manager with general administration
• Attend Board meetings for minute taking
• Assist the Deputy Director in organising and monitoring staff training. Coordinate the annual training plan and assist with sourcing training providers.
• Assist the Deputy Director with the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion action plan and the annual reports on workforce diversity data for Arts Council England.
• Assist the Deputy Director with the review and writing of HR policies.
• Provide accurate and timely management information and reports as required
• To be responsible for printing and stationery supplies for the main office
• Carry out data cleansing for GDPR and update the data register as required.
• To coordinate working group meetings for the Environmental Sustainability working group.
• To take an active role in the gallery’s Environmental Sustainability action plan.
• To assist with general office admin tasks and administration of ad hoc projects for the Operations team.
To apply, please contact: email@example.com / https://hr.breathehr.com/v/admin-hr-assistant-32529