Securing funding for your Voluntary, Community, and Social Enterprise (VCSE) organisation has become more vital than ever before. Whether you’re an experienced grant writer or embarking on your VCSE sector journey, our seminar, “Bid Writing for the VCSE Sector,” is crafted to provide you with the knowledge to compose persuasive bids that distinguish your organisation and secure the funding necessary for its success.
- Key characteristics of a good bid/grant funding application
- How to plan your response
- How to write your response
- Reviewing and finalising your response
- Post-submission reviews including lessons learnt
It will be on Thursday 7th December at 11am. This is free of charge for all VCSEs to attend and will be online via a Teams webinar.
Full details: Microsoft Virtual Events Powered by Teams