An Oxford based women’s network to support female leaders
We are writing to introduce you to our women’s network, held in Oxford city centre (but if you aren’t in the area we also offer an online-class), the New Year’s Resolution Club, which has been running since 2014. As two women who are both passionate about working together with women to grow networks, share expertise, facilitate knowledge exchange and learning, especially within the female community, we are hoping this may be of interest to the professional women in your organization (we’d hugely appreciate it if you forward this onto your HR department if this has come through to the wrong place).
We focus on dreaming big, creating plans and then going out there and making it happen, all with the amazing support and accountability provided within this wonderful group of like-minded women. Participants start the year identifying their values, strengths and passions and then build their own programme within our structure to work towards and achieve their goals over 12 months of the year.
How it is delivered:
- 4 x 3 hour Saturday morning workshops on January 23rd, April 23rd, July 16th, and October 22nd (from 9.30am-12.30pm)
- 4 x 2 hour “inspiration meetings”on Mondays in February 15th, May 16th, August 22nd, and November 21st (6.30-8.30pm)
- 4 social/creative outings in March, September, and December
- 12 monthly online modules
- Access to private NYRC2016 Facebook community page
Our “class members” benefit from:
- Accountability – by committing to be with us for a year and accountability to your classmates through monthly meetups, you are more likely to stick to your promises and goals
- Structure – Our carefully planned quarterly sessions, starting with a focused 3 hour planning and accountability session, followed with a themed discussion group and a creative/social month ensure that you are following a tried and tested structure to your year that is full of variety to keep you interested, learning all the time, trying and thinking about new ideas, and connected with your peers in the group. The online modules also ensure you are able to follow along if you miss an in-person meeting.
- Peer support – One of the most powerful aspects of our Club is the variety of women who come along. A wide range of experiences and backgrounds ensures that the conversations, ideas and networks you are gaining access to is rich and exceptionally valuable. You could meet your next business partner or running buddy – or both!
- Access to amazing content and expertise – The sessions provide a rich mix of personal development ideas and expertise. Either as presentations or video content from top experts in a variety of different specialties, to ideas offered from your peers, each month you will have access to discussions and presentations on an inspirational theme, along with workbooks and exercises to complete as part of a reflection and action section.
- A supportive and encouraging environment – we believe in the power of women coming together and exploring ideas, as well as learning and supporting each other. All our sessions are delivered in a safe and confidential environment where you are encouraged to stretch your comfort zone where appropriate and speak openly and freely without judgement.
If you, or any of your staff are interested, you can sign up any time before January 23rd, but we are running a promotion this week where new signups can get a space for 1/2 price, so just £149. They can sign up on our EventBrite page: