OCVA continues to provide a selection of basic funding opportunities in tabular form on its website. If you are a funder and wish to edit the information we are listing, or wish to add your details to our lists, you can do so using the form below.
- Ours is local
- Ours is split into easy and clear tables
- We carry your listing free of charge
- We don’t charge people to access it
- We promote it regularly to Oxfordshire’s voluntary, community, charity and social enterprise sector
For your benefit – The Great Giving Funders Award (DSC)
This award is for funders (trusts, foundations, companies, etc) that demonstrate a clear understanding of their beneficiaries and funding environment. The funder will be able to demonstrate that they apply and use that understanding to inform and improve grant making by giving clear guidance and support. The funder shows a willingness to work with applicants to address concerns and demonstrate a response to changing needs in the wider environment. Nominate a Funder >
- Have less crowded, more appropriate applications in funding rounds?
- Have more applications (if you are looking for more)?
- Track changing geographic and social needs over time to prove the value of your work?
- Use this tracking to “think forward” and more easily plan how to make future investments where they are most needed?
- Get details on what you have historically funded on a map used by non-profit groups?
- Do all this for free, and use it for free?
A number of funders including Oxfordshire Community Foundation, Indigo Trust, Sport Foundation, Esmée Fairbairn, Big Lottery, Arts Council and others already publish to what is known as the 360Giving open data standard. It’s easier to do than it sounds. It’s free; and it will plug into our web app tool putting you in front of the right groups creating more meaningful and appropriate funding rounds for the future.
There is space on the below form to indicate your interest about this.