Where does our sector need to be in five years’ time?
- Public funds retracting
- Greater competition for contracts
- Consolidating and collaborating
- Changing climate, changing world, changing needs
How have we innovated already?
- Networks and Forums supported by online networks with mobile app
- The first Council for Voluntary Action to publish open data
- The only UK body to create a standard for open data publishing on the voluntary and community sector
- Developing an app
- Not all CVAs have a database. Ours has 85% sector coverage and we’re using it to analyse sector needs and priorities
- The first CVA in the UK to initiate an annual online census of the sector locally
- One of the first UK charities to publish to Apple News
Image source: http://www.wun.ac.uk/wun/globalchallenges/view/responding-to-climate-change
There’s more where that came from.