Your membership gives you benefits, and supports us in our work to develop Oxfordshire’s Non-profit sector. Thank you.
How to pay: Please read carefully
- There are two steps. Please make sure to complete both steps.
- We use PayPal to process transactions.
- With PayPal you have two options. You can choose to pay by card OR you can pay using a PayPal account.
- If intending to pay by card, please tell us in step 1 (below) the name of the group you are paying for, and the email address you will enter on PayPal’s website for the transaction.
- If intending to pay with a PayPal account, please tell us in step 1 (below) the name of the group you are paying for, and the email address of the PayPal account you will use.
- We use the details in step 1 to reconcile payments to groups.
- Once paid, PayPal will email you a receipt.
- Upon payment, you will be taken back to a confirmation page on our website showing your VAT receipt. If you are VAT registered, you can print this out to reclaim the VAT. (If you’ve completed step 1 you can ignore the form on the confirmation page.)
- We record your payment. This could take up to a few weeks.
- We send you this years’ Membership certificate by email. Your membership number is on your certificate; it’s this number you can use to unlock the Members’ only discounts. Some service providers may ask you to email your current year’s certificate to them as proof of discount eligibility.
- If you have any questions or are unable to pay electronically, please call us. (Please note that all of our staff are part-time.)
Step 1: Please tell us who is paying for which group
Step 2: Please pay online
|Your income in your last complete financial year was:||Renewal fee|
|Up to £5,000||Pay £10 now|
|£5,000 to £100,000 and Individuals||Pay £25 now|
|Above £100,000 and Associates||Pay £65 now|