Please note the following changes to our renewal system: Members will be expected to renew their membership by 31st May 2017. All current members who do not renew by this date will have their membership cancelled and will need to reapply to become a member.
Your membership gives you benefits, and supports us in our work to develop Oxfordshire’s Voluntary Sector. Thank you.
How to pay: Please read carefully
- There are two steps. Please make sure to complete both steps.
- We use PayPal to process transactions.
- With PayPal you have two options. You can choose to pay by card OR you can pay using a PayPal account.
- If intending to pay by card, please tell us in step 1 (below) the name of the group you are paying for, and the email address you will enter on PayPal’s website for the transaction.
- If intending to pay with a PayPal account, please tell us in step 1 (below) the name of the group you are paying for, and the email address of the PayPal account you will use.
- We use the details in step 1 to reconcile payments to groups.
- Once paid, PayPal will email you a receipt.
- Upon payment, you will be taken back to a confirmation page on our website showing your VAT receipt. If you are VAT registered, you can print this out to reclaim the VAT. (If you’ve completed step 1 you can ignore the form on the confirmation page.)
- We record your payment. This could take up to a few weeks.
- We send you this years’ Membership certificate by email. Your membership number is on your certificate; it’s this number you can use to unlock the Members’ only discounts. Some service providers may ask you to email your current year’s certificate to them as proof of discount eligibility.
- If you have any questions or are unable to pay electronically, please call us. (Please note that all of our staff are part-time.)
Step 1: Please tell us who is paying for which group
Step 2: Please pay online
|Your income in your last complete financial year was:||Renewal fee|
|Up to £5,000||Pay £10 now|
|£5,000 to £100,000 and Individuals||Pay £25 now|
|Above £100,000 and Associates||Pay £65 now|