Do you have a job to advertise?
Advertise your job role with us to reach the 3000+ OCVA website users plus our Pulse subscribers. We have dedicated an area of the website to sector vacancies to promote jobs within the community and voluntary sector and advocate the roles and opportunities available.
Who will my advert reach?
Your advert will go in our news channel Pulse. Pulse is updated daily on our website daily and weekly by email. Email circulation varies depending on content from between approximately 700 and 2,000. It will also get out to our over 2,000 Twitter followers and appear on our Facebook page.
How it works
- Decide what you would like to include
- Keep it brief
- Only include one or two images (if applicable)
- Complete the ‘Make a Pulse’ form:
- Where possible please submit text attachments as a Word document
- Please submit image attachments as a jpg or png
- Please do not include tables
- Please do not include newsletters (include the link in your submission and we can add this to the post)
- Ensure writing on all images/posters is legible
- Please ensure copyright permission has been secured (especially for images and photographs)
- OCVA will review your request and include your content at the next available opportunity if appropriate.
- Inclusion is at OCVA’s discretion. OCVA reserves the right to refuse inclusion without providing a reason for doing so. We do not sell email addresses to any third party.
Members of OCVA please pay £5 using PayPal. Once you receive your PayPal email receipt, email the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org putting “Job advert” in the subject line.
Non members of OCVA, please pay £10 using PayPal. Once you receive your PayPal email receipt, email the receipt to email@example.com putting “Job advert” in the subject line.
Want to join OCVA? Click here
Please complete this form to send us the advert details. We do not accept adverts by email.