Submit your content to Pulse Daily (online) and Pulse Weekly (email)
Pulse is OCVA’s main communication channel and provides information to organisations right across the county. Submissions to Pulse can relate to events, news, funding opportunities or just good news stories to inform organisations about what is happening in our sector. As well as being posted in Pulse your content will be shared on our Facebook and Twitter pages to increase reach and allow users to connect with your organisation.
- Pulse submissions need to be relevant to a wide part of the voluntary sector in Oxfordshire. If you a member of OCVA and have a local event or activity to publicise, these can be advertised on our classified page.
- Jobs can be advertised via this link
How it works:
- Decide what you would like to include
- Keep it brief
- Only include one or two images
- W5H is handy to remember when composing your text. What, Who, When, Where, Why, and How
- Complete the ‘Make a Pulse’ form:
- Where possible please submit text attachments as a Word document
- Please submit image attachments as a jpg or png
- Please do not include tables
- Please do not include newsletters (include the link in your submission and we can add this to the post)
- Ensure writing on all images/posters is legible
- Please ensure copyright permission has been secured (especially for images and photographs)
- OCVA will review your request and include your content at the next available opportunity if appropriate.
- Inclusion is at OCVA’s discretion. OCVA reserves the right to refuse inclusion without providing a reason for doing so. We do not sell email addresses to any third party. Note that Pulse Weekly email circulation numbers fluctuate according to relevance.
Please complete the form to submit your content.