Data research services
Roughly a quarter of our data set is available as a free open download. However, if you require more comprehensive intelligence involving Oxfordshire’s non-profits we can interrogate our full data set (~85% sector coverage) and supply bespoke reports at cost.
Contact us to discuss.
In-house data research
We undertake in-depth research using combinations of our own rich data, data from government sources and other data sets to:
- identify gaps in provision from the non-profit sector
- identify opportunities for prevention-led delivery
- identify opportunities for consortia
- identify duplication and inefficiency
This work bridges three of our work areas:
Business Development: Angela Cristofoli
Collaboration: Gillian Warson
For 2016 we’ve reported on:
- Food banks
- The future of the sector to 2020: emerging themes
- Shape of the Sector (disbanded groups over time by region)