OCVA Cancellation Policy for all training
Payment for training is due 21 days before the first date of the course. If payment has not been received by this date, OCVA reserves the right to offer your place to someone else.
If you are not able to attend, your place may be transferred to a colleague from the same organisation. The following charges will apply if you wish to cancel your booking:
- up to 21 days in advance – no charge
- 7-20 days in advance – 10% of the training booking cost
- 0-6 days in advance – 100% of the training booking cost
From April 2019 the charges for cancellation of bookings will change to:
- 0 to 15 days calendar days in advance of the training event – 100% of training booking cost
- 16 to 21 calendar days in advance of the training event – 10% of training booking cost
- Over 22 calendar days in advance of the training event – no charge
Cancellations must be received via email to Training@ocva.org.uk
In exceptional circumstances the booking cost may also be waived at the discretion of OCVA.
Places are non-transferable, however if another colleague is able to attend please email email@example.com or call 01865 251946.