Members wishing to highlight their membership of OCVA on their website or literature are entitled to use a special version of the OCVA membership logo for this purpose.
Rules of use:
Use of the the OCVA membership logo is prohibited without prior written approval from OCVA
Where permission is granted the following much be adhered to:
- Membership fees must be paid in full for the current year
- The OCVA membership logo (visible on their website) must be hyperlinked to the OCVA website – www.ocva.org.uk
- Members must not re-create the logo, change the colours or fonts or place over an image.
- The OCVA membership logo must always be used in the appropriate format
The Membership logo must not be used:
- In any such way as to imply OCVA endorsement or approval for any product or service, activity or premises.
- On, or in association with, any product or packaging associated with a service without the permission of OCVA.