At OCVA we aim to find the best source of funding to enable your group to achieve its objectives.
LATEST: Funding related to COVID 19
- broadly defined
- faith groups
- group development and seed funding
- health and wellbeing
- older people
- young people
Tips to Groups
- If you use a professional bid writer, ask them how successful they have been in the past.
- Commissioners and funders look for joint working, not competition within the sector
- Always read the funder’s guidance notes fully
- When writing your application, do so as if explaining your service to someone who knows nothing about you
Grants vs Contracts
This page is about funding in the form of grants. Contracts (from public funds via local government) are handled differently. These are some of the websites to help you find contracts.
- South East Business Portal is where Oxfordshire County Council post their contract offers.
- https://www.gov.uk/contracts-finder lists Health related contracts
- Vale of White Horse Grants for Voluntary Sector Organisations
- South Oxfordshire Grants for Voluntary Sector Organisations
- Oxford City Grants for Voluntary and Community Groups
- West Oxfordshire Community and Leisure Grants
- Other Government Funding
Get Funding Updates via Pulse
- contract alerts from OCVA
- award alerts from OCVA
- local government contract alerts
- other grant offers
- other sector-relevant content
OCVA is not responsible for the content on websites to which it links.